What Is Missing in the Real Estate Industry?
I want to know what you think is missing in the real estate industry. I’m so curious as to what would make your life as a Realtor better or help you to be more efficient.
Put your most creative answer in the comments to enter to win one hour with me, to be used however you want; pick my brain, develop a custom lead-gen plan or just put me to work cold calling your leads….
Winner will be randomly chosen and announced on 12/1. GOOD LUCK! [Giveaway closed]
Thank you so much to everyone who commented! There were so many awesome ideas. The ones that were repeated over and over were:
- New agent training
- Building relationships with clients
The other popular ideas included:
- Follow through
- Work ethic
- Education and trust from consumers
- Accountability tools
- Realtor education and training
- Grit and grind/hustle
- Business education
- Realtors delivering value
- Stricter licensing standards
- Social network for the real estate industry
- Lead generation without the work
- Scholarships/grants to give new agents a kickstart
- Almost 50% of these ideas are associated with EQ. (Also known as Emotional Intelligence Quotient or personality traits that characterize your relationship with others).
- 25% of the top ideas revolved around more education, especially for new agents.
- 25% were tools that could help agents better execute.
The takeaway from all of this?
I’m going to bring you some kickass content that will hopefully address some of your ideas.
In the meantime, keep hustling!